• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smelly Bunny!

Hi everyone:wave:

Choci, my lionhead rabbit, has become very smelly in the past few days. the smell reminds me of poo, but he is clean all over, I have check him 3 times now and each time I can find no reason for him smelling like this.

The first day I thought, must be his hutch, it was one day past my normal clean out day, so proceed to clean hutch, it wasn't overly dirty. I thought all he needs to do now is have a nice wash and he'll smell sweet again. but yesturday, it didn't go away, and its still there today the hutch is clean and he's not sleeping on anything thats been soiled. I've seen
him wash himself so I know it's no that.

i'm really worried about him, but don't want to take him to the vets unless it's really nessesary(sp?), I don't want to look silly if all I've got his a stinky bunny.

He's acting normal, a little skitish, but I think thats because he hates the wind and its been a bit windy, he's eating and drinking and pooping and peeing normal.

Any ideas anyone?

vikki:?

Back