• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Libby

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Jilly and Jasper
JillandJa.jpg

Harley..a small male..his eyes are not red just the pic..very easy to handle and litter trained..habing teeth checked tomorrow pm

Harley.jpg

This may be the link you've already seen!
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=100431&highlight=butterfly

and Seb
Seb.jpg

I've seen Jilly, Jasper, Seb, Pushkin, Cole, Twiggy, Gilbert, Muffin... are there anymore you think might be suitable? so far it's definitely Gilbert and Muffin - I could just eat them all up, gorgeous yummy yum :love: :love: :love: I think the bunny love may be sending me slightly mad!

what about Candy? and is there anyone she could be paired with. I also saw Chloe, Willow and Autumn when looking thru ur old threads; think they're from a while ago tho, so have they gone?

Jill, I'm sorry, I'm rubbish at remembering things. Did you say Muffin and Gilbert are housetrained? And that they like fuss and lots of strokes?

And do you have any other single lops that might bond with Candy? I suppose it's silly, but I think I'd feel more confident with a pair, just one breed to learn about rather than two!!

xx

Back