• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
My friend who i work at rescue with has had a rabbit who had a litter three weeks ago.
Shes not stupid and it was an accident so now im helping her to rehome them...
if anyone knows of anyone within east yorkshire, can you let me know?going to see them in a couple of weeks to help her with them. i may have to take two for myself but i believe there are 7 or 8. they are so fast!!
We don't want to have to put them in the rescue simply because they already have them coming out of thier ears and we certainly don't want them to be put into RSPCA centre, its horrid. we are looking for some really good homes.
Ill keep you lot updated xxx

good luck in finding them great homes, i agree with the rescue thing, if she can find great homes for them then thats defo the best thing! id love piccies hehe:):):

ill put some up when ive been. im next at rescue at end of sept and thats when im guna see the babes, so ill take some there.

Back