• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Welfare Association

I joined about four years ago and have found the information on the website very helpful, and Rabbiting On has lots of useful articles and lovely pics of bunnies. When I lost my darling bun Harvey earlier this year I rang RWA for some advice (this was before I knew about RU) and Anne was lovely. I may not have got my lovely Bella and Tarquin if Anne hadn't been so sympathetic - I needed to talk to someone who knew what I was going through. She gave me the confidence to get another bun and I now have my beautiful babies. They also sell some great bunny toys and other things. Rebec

im amember its great you'll love the magazine rabbiting on my renewal is due soon it normally arrives on my bday wed haha:lol:

Member! ^^
I really like the Rabbiting On magazine. I live in constant hope one day they WILL choose one of my bunny photos for the Paw Prints page... :oops:

I'm a member, I like their magazine and I think they give some really good advice. They only thing I dislike is that they seem a bit too friendly with P@H for my liking!

Overall though, I think they're worth joining.

yup, i'm a member thanks to my other half. he got it and renews it as part of my birthday gifts. i love the magazine. got all the back issues i could when i first got it. can't wait for it every few months! :D

i was having a nightmare recently getting loads of conflicting advice over the feeding of dried grass as opposed to hay, as preston just won't eat hay but eats dried grass til it almost comes out of his ears. i phoned the rwa helpline and got some great advice from them along with a copy of an old article which put my mind at rest, as dried grass can actually be feed as much as they want to eat as an alternative to hay.

hurrah!

they also sent a copy for me to give to my local pet store and the vet practice i rang who both told me he shouldn't eat much dried grass at all, only as a treat. so that'll help them be more informed when someone else ask ;)

I joined and I really enjoy the magazine and the emails telling me what's happening in the rabbity world

Ive been a member for a year now and found the veterinary articals very useful and some of the behavioural pages too.

I love the little sticker that you get to go on your carry boxes.

I'm a member, I like their magazine and I think they give some really good advice. They only thing I dislike is that they seem a bit too friendly with P@H for my liking!

Overall though, I think they're worth joining.

This was my only concern about them. However when i had a complaint about P@H website (they were advising that rabbits shouldn't live together!) i spoke to a lady at the RWA and she got them to remove it. I've filled the form in to join just haven't sent it off

I am a member too :D over a year now. They also have sent me 100's of leaflets to give out to new rabbit owners and I used them a promotion stall recently too.:D

Back