• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foot fetish?

buntastic

Warren Scout
Well, in the few weeks since we've had kirsty, she's really come out of her shell loads. She still hates being picked up, but there is no more hiding when we walk into the room or make sudden movements, she is way more playful and comes for cuddles now and is happily grinding her teeth when you rub her ears, and over the past couple of days she's even started washing my legs..

However, she seems to have developed a sudden obsession with biting my feet, what's all that about??? Admittedley, I'm wearing yesterday's socks :oops: :oops: , but surely that shouldn't make them particularly attractive?!

Anybody else got a foot biting bun? I've tried squeaking to let her know it hurts, but she keeps coming back for more...

My Milly hates feet too. Molly sometimes bites my feet but Milly is a real feet hater. I say a sharp no and move them away but it doesn't always work. I now lie on my front with my legs in the air so now they can't bit my feet.

All bunnies like to bite feet as far as I know - and they'll bite your bum too :shock: I always wear wellies, but obviously if you have indoor bunnies you just have to be brave :shock: Mine usually have a nibble when they are saying to me 'hurry up with our pellets/hay/veg mum!' If you give them lots of random treats it makes them 'ask' more often - so stick to a strict time for feeding and they won't bother so much....in theory :)

I have a few 'foot nibblers' too!!!:lol:

Timmy lives indoors, and is kind of obsessed with my feet.....though he doesn't bite them! He prefers to constantly chin them, and obsessively wash them instead!!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Lady Penelope will have a nibble, especially when I am barefoot....and especially when I open the fridge.....so I think she is like Elve's buns trying to get some food passed her way!!!:roll: :lol:

All bunnies like to bite feet as far as I know - and they'll bite your bum too :shock: I always wear wellies, but obviously if you have indoor bunnies you just have to be brave :shock: Mine usually have a nibble when they are saying to me 'hurry up with our pellets/hay/veg mum!' If you give them lots of random treats it makes them 'ask' more often - so stick to a strict time for feeding and they won't bother so much....in theory :)

I agree, my lot are obsessed with feet and I'm terrified that I'm going to step on them :shock: one of these days.

My lot like bum biting too when I'm cleaning out, to be fair they have quite a target!:lol:

my bunny is soo funny! i love him to death!!! but he circles my feet and takes a bite every once in a while. ive tried saying a loud no - doesnt work! he kinda gets obsessive about it. i hope someone comes up with some more ideas soon please!!!!:?

Back