• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Friend for Millie!

maxbun

Warren Scout
Today I have adopted Lynx from Chloaster as a friend for Millie. :) We introduced them at Chloe's house and they travelled home in the one carrier (about 45 minutes). When we got home I put them in the run and they spent several hours ignoring each other!! I went and sat with them in the run for a while (I know, sad bunny mummy!:oops: ), and Millie began grooming Lynx. I was so excited but daren't move until she'd stopped, so I did get a bit damp as it had been raining!

They are now in the shed, but I've been popping in every hour to check they are ok. Hopefully I will get some photos tomorrow.

Jane

That is sounding very promising!:D :D Hopefully they will develop a strong bond.:D Will be watching for the pics!!!!!:D

Well, still no bunny snuggles, but no fighting yet (fingers crossed). There was one tuft of Millie's fur in the shed this morning, but as she is going through a heavy moult that was no surprise. Lynx still keeps chasing occasionally, but Millie is very quick, and as soon as she runs he stops and watches!

It's a good excuse not to do any housework, as I need to keep a close eye on them!
Jane

:wave: Hiya Maxbun - sorry missed this thread originally - so glad Lynx has found a good home - any advance on those pictures??? :D

Back