• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh, no..myxi??

capel

Warren Veteran
Vibes Please for Monty, Leanne and all her buns. She has a bonded 6 and 2 giants who share a huge shed. Leanne rang me a few minutes ago to say that Monty is showing signs of Myxi. Closed eye and lumps appearing on his face and back(symptom free this morning)..he's also got a raised temperature. All her buns are up to date with their vaccinations. She's on her way to the vet now.

:cry: :shock: oh no i hope everything is ok for her
is she a member from here?

oh god see they are not even safe with vaccines :evil: :censored: :cry:

Oh NO!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Keeping everything very firmly crossed, and sending TONS of vibes. XXXXX:cry: :cry: :cry:

I have never been so scared of myxi as I am this year. It is absolutely terrifying. Please give us an update as soon as you hear what the vet says, and tell Leanne that we are all thinking of her and the buns and sending all of our best. XXX

Gosh, there's so much of it around at the moment. I do hope Monty's ok, and it's not myxi.

Thanks Karen, and everybody. I feel sick, so goodness knows how Leanne's feeling..just wish she'd ring. I keep trying to remind myself how Floss recovered last year, but it's not helping at all.... Poor Leanne, poor Monty..

I'm going to start vaccinating every 6 months from now on going to get Furby,Fudge and Bertie in next week.. Then Fizz end of October..
Hope Leanne has some good news .

I'm off to bed now ,I've tried to keep up as late as I can to wait for news but will have to find out in the morning ..
Thinking of leanne and Monty..

Back