• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Topaz N Teasel Have Arrived.

mullethead

Mama Doe
Hi..... there here and there staying,topaz and teasel who got returned too honeybunny after 1 week have been adopted by me to stay here forever and ever,there progress already is great,topaz the yellow dutch is the more confident one and is exploring every inch of her new home where as teasel is a little shy but soon got stuck into the run doing bunnyhops,oh and topaz has already licked my neck:oops: ;) hope you like the pic of them and a big thankyou too honeybunny and capel for making this possible.....Anybody who has bonded 4 i would like any info you may have thanks rick.

Last edited:
Awww they're gorgeous :D I do have a bonded 4 but I cheated and adopted a family of sisters and mum :lol: I'm hopeless at bonding I'm afraid :oops:

glad you like them Rick and thank you for giving them a home...
..but it wasn't returned after 1 week..it was 8 weeks....

still a short time and I did make my feelings VERY clear when i picked them up..
...anyway looks like they've landed on their feet..all 8 of them..with you!:D

I actually kept looking at these buns before they were 'temporarily adopted' when I was thinking about adopting Trixie, and absolutely fell in love with them! They are TOTALLY gorgeous, and I am so, SO happy that they have now found their Forever Home......even if they had to take an unfortunate detour to GET there!!!!!:evil: :evil:

WELL DONE RICK!!!!!!!:D

Was lovely to meet you.

I am so glad these lucky girlies have landed up with you and not had to spend more time at the rescue (although Jill does a fab job!!)

I tell you what, I feel so good today knowing that I have handed over 3 rabbits to great new homes :D

I bonded a five, my advice would be totally neutral territory that doesn't smell of any bunny, have a water spray to hand, a dustpan incase you need to separate them for any reason to save your hands, and finally, one biiiig bowl of food, they should be drawn to the food, then when they look up they'll realise that there are 2 strangers with them... unfortunately not a fool proof method, my last bonding attempt resulted in a torn eyelid and a £130 vet bill :?

Good luck :D:D:D

Back