• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy **pics** (again ha ha )

rianne23

Mama Doe
:D
When she went all silly and shy :roll:
Photo09221314.jpg

Daisy doing that head bobbing up and down thing lol
Photo09221917.jpg

A rare occasion when she came out from hiding under the kitchen table :roll:
Photo09221917_3.jpg

Excuse the flip flop :roll:
Photo09221919.jpg

Photo09221919_1.jpg

WOW :shock: Have you ever seen a broom that small??!!
Photo09221941_3.jpg

she has the most fanstatic eyes... its a huge shame you cant keep her in the house... i know what you mean about private rented tho..Alvin has destroyed the wallpaper in this house ive lost my deposit for sure if we dont sort it out before we move out :(

:roll: cheeky alvin lol!!
when will my bunny come out of her shell? she constantly seems convinced i am trying to hurt her, and also i swear she nipped me...whilst i was holding her, and she was struggling like mad...mind you she's not been handled for a long time...i just scared that she doesnt want me near her :cry: i thought i was meant to make her life better not worse :cry:

she definatly needs to b e speyed though to prevent her becomming bossy, tht will prob be november i shud think

it took Alvin atleast 10 weeks before he started to show us trust, little things each day got better but within the 1st week i had stopped trying picking him up as i figured its just wasnt gonna happen... now he follows me from room to room, only when he feels like it tho, circles my feet and buzzes for veg... i can stroke him too and he just lies down.. he will not allow me to pick him up tho even now.... the o/h does the handling when required and Alvin trusts him a lot less but he does lie on his belly alot to regain any trust lost when he picks him up..... Alvin has to be locked in his pen to be picked up as theres no way hed be caught otherwise and sulks for atleast half hour afterwoods...lol

1 thing now tho is when ste actually has caught him he dont fight half as bad as he did at first so even that is a break thro...

and a final note.... Alvin had an excellent start to life, he was in a lovely big hutch with his dad and brothers (the girls were with the mom in a diffo hutch). i got him at 8 weeks and he has never been subjected to a tiny little glass tank in a petshop with humans tapping/approaching 9 hours a day...

Daisy will take a while to learn your not going to hurt her, but one day she will react well to your loving voice and wont fight when being cuddled :D

:D aww u made me shed a tear! at first it was with laughter at alvins cheekiness , then it was at daisy's unfortunate start to life...it makes me feel so proud to have saved her :cry: :D

ooo well i was doing the whole 'i am not going to go into your space, you come into mine' thing with her and it was working a little....
when i was talkin to her gently she came over to the hutch door and sat there watching me then she moved her nose closer and was smelling my breath lol!! :roll: :oops: no its not bad breath'! but i honestly do think she was ttrying to figure out who i am AND maybe she remembers my voice from the petshop ? she seemes really content with me talking to her tho...turning her head to me etc x

shes already so friendly :D a week with Alvin and youd feel the distance of a rabbit who aint too keen on humans im only here as a food factory for him... she seems really happy to have a big new home.... ive read it takes days for them to get used to new homes but once shes sussed your her new mum shell be bonded to you for life :)

Alvin brings tears to my eyes too... most of the time its WHY did i get a bunny.....lololol the teens thing may be fun for him but not for me... the bloke just laffs and says you wanted him, and ill say maybe he needs a gf and he looks away rotf.. then the little demon flops in the middle of the floor and i cant resist him.... and when he binkys away from the damage hes just done i could happily murder him and i know he just wants me to come thro to the next room to show me hes emptied his bowl and wants a refill..... AAARRGGGHHH

:lol: awww bless his little heart...sounds like he got you sussed!! he owns you right?!!? :roll: :lol:

Daisy had her moments today, at first she kept going round sniffing, standing, rubbing, then she disappeared into her hutch for about 3hrs....then she came out and played, then she started racing round her run doing big binkies!! and then she was pooped out for a while lol!! :lol:

yes he has me well and truely sussed, i am owned by a 4 month old bunny.......lololololol while he had a lovely comfy vetbed (which he hates) after his op i slept on a very uncomfortable ikea 2 seater sofa just so he wasnt alone.....

shes binkyin already how fantastic :D

:lol: :lol: :roll: the things we do for animals!!! :lol:
i have given up my best towel so my Daisy is warm tonight and not bothered by mozzies although i bet they stil get in there :evil:

if your really worried can you get to a P@H??? they sell the bob martin spot on for rabbits.. i used it on Alvin and i actually watched a flying bug move away from him a week after he was treated... is only about £2 (i think) and worth it for piece of mind..... theres a dosage guide on the back too so if you know her weight you cant overdose it and she shouldnt react bad to it

:wave: nope i cant get near a place tht sells that till wednesday...ooo actually i think i am going to the stables today so i may try and pop in tescos they sell it there don't they?

ive not seen it in tescos only the dog and cat stuff... i dont really go to other pet shops so ive only seen it on ebay or at p@h. it has to be the small furrys stuff the cat stuff kills rabbits :(

Back