• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shadow and Crystal. UPDATE ..REHOMED!

capel

Warren Veteran
I collected these two this afternoon and put them in the bathroom until Karen and Andy arrived with the run. Shadow was slightly tense but as soon as Crystal had inspected the facilities she did a bunny flop then lay down. Cute, eh? They are now both out in Karen's Massive 8x8 run(and yes,Karen, I do need a ladder to get in and out.:lol: .I'll post a pic tomorrow!!). The good news is that I had a phone call this morning about these two and a lovely rabbitty couple called James and Anna are coming tomorrow to have a quick looksee! Please send "Lovely New Homes" vibes, around lunch time tomorrow!! Seems too good to be true, but, hey, fingers crossed!!:)
DSC02768.jpg

Last edited:
They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!:D :D

Will be sending VERY strong 'New Forever Home' vibes for them!!!!!!!:D

They are lovely :love: :love: if I didn't have 5 of my own and 2 piggies they would be with me now they are both stunning girls ...
I really hope this couple have them they sound like they'll give them a wonderful home..

James and Anna came to see these two lovely girlies and fell in love with them. I think the feeling was mutual becuase both buns actually dozed off in their arms. They are lovely snuggly buns and have gone to a fabulous new home. They will be outdoor buns eventuallyShed/Playhouse/run and garden, but will be living in a specially adapted bedroom for a week or two just to make sure they are fit and well and not harbouring any nasties, before hopefully being bonded to their shed 3.

Back