• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy with pictures U/D phoned her owners

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
okay, I brougth her here this morning, her feet were covered in pooa dn had a massize cut on her lip! :?
I took her to the vets, they gave her 5 days worth of Baytril, and an injection.
Theys aid if the cut had been any bigger they woould of stapled it, but luckily she didn't need it, it isn't infected and has been cleared up by the vet.
I offered her to stay with me until she is better so i can clean her cut daily and give her meds, she will be going home next Friday ( well, tehy don't seem to upset to see her ill or to see her go away for a week :roll: ) I have soem piccies of her, i'll upload them in a second!

Last edited:
cut on her lip:
PIC_1067-1.jpg

pooey feet (after a bit of a clean):
PIC_1065.jpg

going into a trance whilst I checked her over:
PIC_1070.jpg

:( I hope she will be okay!

She looks like she's been in a nasty fight with another bun :(
I know Thomas had a little cut but not as bad as daisy's it was when I was bonding him with my other 2.

The guy's daughetr goes to my school, but she is one of the "popular" people, so never speaks to me.
I don't know what to do, someone suggested I phone up and ask if they want to re-home her, and I'd offer to find her a home, if not then I could use that idea as a last resort :?

How well do you know these people?
If you dont see them often...say she died.
I know its not nice biut its better than her going back to them!

I agree, there is no way I could give her back after what she has been through! The check of these people to expect her back after you took responsibility for her welfare and taking her to the vet.

She is lucky to have found you, to finally have someone to care about her, please don't give her back to those evil people. If you can't keep her yourself, rehome her to someone who can love her even more than you!

i'll speak to them now ( luckily they don't belive in early nights :lol: )
mum agrees that Daisy shouldn't go back so I suppsoe it's worth a shot, wish me luck!

The guy's daughetr goes to my school, but she is one of the "popular" people, so never speaks to me.
:?

:evil: HMMPH she certainly wont be popular anymore if people were to find out the way she has treated this beautiful little bunny...poor little thing...how old is she? she is gorgoues...is she stuck in a hutch all the time whilst at theirs??

she is 10 weeks old i think ( according to vet)
yes, I belive she has a 3ft hutch, like those weird ones with the drawings all over them which there was a rant about a few days ago.

well, the telephone call was short and sweet:

"hello?"
"Hi, Is **** there?"
" err, yer, i'll get her"
"hello?"
"hey *****, I was wondering, you no Daisy right? well, I'd be happy to take her off your hands for you, then maybe your parents would let you gte the Ipod you wanted instead of her?" (it KILLED me to say that!!)
" ooh, that's a good idea, thanks Beth, I never really wanted her anyway, my dad just got her, do you want the hutch?"
" errm, no thanks, I've got one."
"kk, thanks again, cya!"
"ok, bye, see you at school"
"what ever!"

and that's how the story goes :rolleyes: at leats Daisy diesn't have to go back to the ****!

so, we are buying a new shed for my parents, which means there will be 7 foot of space, i'll set up some temporary accomodation for her!

Back