• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our flowers

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
plants009.jpg

2007022.jpg

2007020.jpg

2007023.jpg

2007016.jpg

2007009.jpg

2007004.jpg

2007028.jpg

Oh! You're plants are gorgeous!!
Do you do all that?!
I just love that 2nd hanging basket, beautiful colours!
Wow! :D

hi yes i grow all the plants myself from seeds, i enetered the hanging basket in a fun competition it tld you what medals you'd get if it where in an rhs show and the one you like got a silver award:D

lisa

:shock: Well done you!
I've no patience to grow stuff from seed but have built up my garden over the last 3 years we've been here from a complete rubbish tip to ok! Mostly by grabbing bargains in the garden centres, cuttings from friends and nieghbours and school fairs!
Mine is just a lot more green and foliagey though.
Thats amazing that you grow all those yourself! That hanging basket really is stunning, it should have got gold!

The hanging baskets are gorgeous!!! And your nasturtium have really intense colours. I got mostly yellow and orange nasturtiums this year. The dark red ones have not self seeded much.
Your rudbeckias are also very pretty, I had some last year but they got killed by some mildew.

my rudbekias come back every year and seem to get bigger everyone who passes byu comments on them they were some spare seeds an old friend gave to me before tshe moved to wales and i just scattered them in the soil and they all came up lovely

lisa

yes its very unusual isnt it:lol: its called a mini lop plant:lol: ive got some bunny tail plants hidden in the border:D

Back