• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

British Giant!

hunnybun

Mama Doe
I just got a call from someone needing to rehome a British Giant Rex, sandy coloured. Is anyone looking for one :D I have not got him here at the rescue yet as I have not room but he may be arriving in a couple of weeks. Poor thing, she has two, both male who live apart, but one dug out and got in beside the other boy and they fought, the other one has to have emergency op tomorrow to treat a wound :cry:

Aww sorry to hear about the other one, thats not very good :cry: - so what will happen to the other one.
Cant wait for piccies :love: xx

Yep, british giants don't come in rex :) You get rex english lops (called velvetines) they're the ones with long lop ears.

Sorry i have no idea, i just repeated what she told me! :? I have never seen a British giant so i would not know!

It sounds as though you may be getting one of these

Picture1075.jpg

Be warned, the are all BONKERS!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

It sounds as though you may be getting one of these

Picture1075.jpg

Be warned, the are all BONKERS!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Who is the bun Jane ? He is absolutely stunning and he looks as it he is speaking:lol: I really must come round to your house and rabbit knap him:D

Who is the bun Jane ? He is absolutely stunning and he looks as it he is speaking:lol: I really must come round to your house and rabbit knap him:D

He is Inspector Morse !!

He says he would pop over to say 'hello' but at the moment he is working on a tricky case- 'The Mystery of the Disappearing Carrot'.....................:?

Kareen sorry to hijack your thread :oops:

I am sure when you get the big Bun in you wont be short of offers for a home for him :wave:

Janex

He is Inspector Morse !!

He says he would pop over to say 'hello' but at the moment he is working on a tricky case- 'The Mystery of the Disappearing Carrot'.....................:?

Kareen sorry to hijack your thread :oops:

I am sure when you get the big Bun in you wont be short of offers for a home for him :wave:

Janex

:lol: :lol: the missing carrott!! therer is a 12weeks giant for sale at a p@h near me apparantly.....£130!! :shock:

I have already put my offer in for the big guy:D ...........

me thinks that Inspector Morse would also make a vey nice addition on the sofa:lol: I could just see him and Lucius lounging around comparing notes whilst 'working' on a case :lol: :lol:
Ta

I have already put my offer in for the big guy:D ...........

me thinks that Inspector Morse would also make a vey nice addition on the sofa:lol: I could just see him and Lucius lounging around comparing notes whilst 'working' on a case :lol: :lol:
Ta
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back