• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my ratty boys in the garden

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
After taking Finn out by himself I decided to let them play out together :shock: :lol: With some help watching them from my brother ;)

DSC04061.jpg

DSC04067.jpg

DSC04075.jpg

DSC04092.jpg

DSC04096.jpg

DSC04099.jpg

I am going to take pictures of the bunnies now! :lol:

Im keeping them well locked up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aubery, Zeke and Harry went for a little walk around then fell asleep :roll: :lol: But they did play with Finn for a few minutes today :D

rats are so cute!

But my mum + rats = mayhem

for some reasons the tails scare her!

but my friend used to have two rats - Rattatar and Rattacate they where lovely! they loved my hoodie pockets!

I love the piccies- the 2nd piccy looks like they are stopping him from committing raticide! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He was looking right over the edge but I doubt he would jump :lol: Im sure they know how high it is ;) They are close to the edge in all the pictures because when I went down to take a picture they thought I was going to give them something and came running over :roll: :lol:

Back