• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Duck Tape?

mit

Mama Doe
Is it Rabbit Safe?? Need to join pieces of IKEA Vet Bed together and i thought about using Duck Tape as its Super Strong, but not sure if its got any nasty's init.

:? :? :?

m
xx

No dont use it, I very stupidly used it once, and one of my bunnies somehow got it stuck to themselves, inbetween their front paws, it was horriable trying to get it off of him. As for if they eat it, mine always ate little bits and are ok, but I really wouldnt use it again or say to anyone else to use it.

Get the machine out Mit, if you are concerned that you only have one piece to sew. I'm sure we can all find some bits for you to mend for us all :lol:

Get the machine out Mit, if you are concerned that you only have one piece to sew. I'm sure we can all find some bits for you to mend for us all :lol:

Dont worry. Got the Machine out yesterday afternoon. Sewed all the bits together. Alls Good Now!! Hadnt been on a Machine for over a Year!!

m
xx

Back