• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's HOME!!!

rianne23

Mama Doe
Well guys, Home at last!! Here is my beautful French lop :D ( :roll:the guy said dwarf lop...DUH shows what he knows!!)

So i have to make a name choice now...it has been narrowed down to Rosie or Daisy...:roll:

so i will stop going on now.....would you like to see her????

so this is what she WAS living in...
phonepiccies200.jpg

She's lovely! She's a bit small for a french lop- how old is she?

Maybe shes an English lop x dwarf lop?

I have something wierd on my head :lol:
Bunny12.jpg

What is this wierd pink thing you keep following me around with??:)shock: my phone:roll: :lol: )
Bunny13.jpg

Very cute are'nt i?!
Bunny14.jpg

I was annoying my new mummy by moving everytime :)censored: :lol: ) she went to take a piccy
Bunny16.jpg

Aww she is gorgeous! Looks just like my sisters bun Coco, who is a dwarf lop, although she is a big bunny :D

IMG_4266.jpg

She seems to be settling in well, good on you for getting her out of that place

she is way too tall lol i couldnt fit her all in my camera view lol :roll: :lol: but it has been about 8weeks since she has been able to stand on her back legs due to being confined
Bunny28.jpg

Bunny32.jpg

well there we have it
Bunny38.jpg

Bunny43.jpg

happily muching away on grass (surprised she knows what it is for)
Bunny44.jpg

The head shape defos says English Lop to me. Its not your normal round shape which dwarf/french lops usally have. Im guessing E.Lop crossed with a D.Lop.

m
xx

ps. Great Pic's! ;)

Back