• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eating rabbits

madysmummy

Mama Doe
don't you love watching your buns chew ! :lol:
heres my two eating - moses is the food monster in the house as you can see !

Image012.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image009.jpg

and mady moo
Yumyum.jpg

i love sitting with Alvin in the morning when i give him his veg and the sound he makes when eating...... beautiful

My favourite time is 'carrot time' with the outside buns. The sound of four happy chomping bunnies makes me giggle every time!

:lol: Yep that 2nd pics hilarious! Bunny crunching sounds are just the best. I just love tucking them all up for the night when they have their veggies and all you can hear in the garden is contented munching! Love it! :D

Got a fright when I read subject of this thread:shock: :shock: :shock: So glad you meant photos of rabbits eating their food and not of some animal or human eating rabbit. I love watching my bunnies eating too, :D :D :D

Does Moses eat with his mouth open ? and maddy with hers shut ?
Just a question because Snowflake eats all lady like and well Isaac eats like a bloke and hes defo the food muncher as well lol

Back