• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They sort of ran over to me!!! Vids!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
hi
I caught a video of Milly & Molly running over to me. Here it is:

Running Towards Me

And here is a funny video of Milly disappearing underneath the house. It's so fast. :lol:

Milly disappears under House

I've found out a way of being in the run with them AND have the roof down. I lay on my front and I can put the roof down. They jump on my back and everything. I tell them that there is no biting of the bum; or chewing of the hair, it is not hay; and no jumping on my head. It worked quite well actually so I'll be doing that from now on. Molly did nibble my bum so I said, "Oi, I thought I said no biting of the bum!" :lol: The neighbours must have thought what on earth is she doing!?! They came and sniffed my face too. :lol: I could do my homework in there, or read a book. I think it'll be quite fun as long as the buns follow the rules. I could do a little class of the rules. Wonder if they'll sit still and listen. The thought is quite funny. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the videos as there'll be a lot more of them to come. :D

Back