• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch inside playhouse

kelzuna

Warren Scout
When we move house there will be no room for Liquorices HUGE run, the garden we are moving to is much smller than our current one.

So, we are going to buy this....

playhouse.jpg

we will build a run attched so he has access to grass, and when weather gets beeter this will be where he sleeps (currently indoor bun but new house is smalller).

With the playhouse being close to ground level i was thinking of buying this, so Liquorice has choice of sleeping in there when its colder - what do u think?

smallhutch.jpg

My other half thinks im mad and fussing over nothing - 'he's a rabbit' he says!!!

If you stuff loads of hay into the hide box and put it inside the playhouse, not only will you give him a double insulated place to snuggle during the winter nights but also provide another level for him to sit on. My rabbits spend most of the day in their big run snuggled together on top of the box(i've the same one!). A run attached to the playhouse will give loads of space.

i have that playhouse with an attached run.Inside i have dog beds with loads of hay in them and a shelf along the back wall with carpet on which is nice for the three who live in there to lie on together:D

Oh yeah i have the little zooplus house in it to i am not sure if they use it to go in at night but they do hop in and out during the day its such a cute little house:D

Back