• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Almost a Year- Remembering Lord Lopsley

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It is hard to believe that on 25th September it will be a whole year since the tragic and untimely death of Lord Lopsley :cry: :cry:

He had such a huge character, full of fun and much mischief. I miss him very much indeed :cry:

Is there someBun you know
You're loving them so
But taking them all for granted?
You may lose them one day
Someone takes them away
And they don't hear
The words you long to say

I would give anything I own
Give up my life, my heart, my home
I would give ev'rything I own
Just to have you back again :cry: :cry:

(Adapted from Lyrics to 'Everything I Own' by Bread)

Lopsa2weeks.jpg

Picture867.jpg

Picture917.jpg

Picture940.jpg

Picture920.jpg

Janex

Picture871.jpg

Aww, Jane, he truly was a very special bun. It doesn't seem like a whole year has passed since he travelled to Rainbow Bridge...

Thinking of you at this sad time x

Amanda x

Has it been a whole year already?:cry: :cry: :cry: Lord Lopsley - you were one of the greats, who left us all too soon.:( Binkie free up there lad.:cry: Xx

I cant believe its been a year already - it doesnt seem real :cry: I remember all the stories of things he would get up to - always used to cheer me up. His life may have been short Jane but he had a good one! *hugest hugs*

Ohhh WOW he was so handsome I have never seen a bun looking quite like that!

I bet that in the short time he spent with you he experienced more love and happyness than many buns get in many years. Sorry for your loss :cry:

Oh Jane i am so sorry. What a georgous bun he was, he will be running free from pain now, sleep tight wee man xxx

In this last piccie I have of him you can really see how 'yellow' he had become due to Liver failure. Just look at his nose :cry:

MiscPics228.jpg

Janex

Thank you for all your replies.
Lord Lopsley was such a happy boy and I just wish he had not been cheated out of a long life

:cry:

Janex

Back