• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweetheart Says....

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you all for the vibes..they seem to be working :D
I felt really bad last night and this morning..but tonight i have started to sit more upright and I'm eating hay
Sweetill.jpg

After my hay and all the veg I'd eaten earlier I needed a rest...and although I have 2 nice soft towels to choose from..I prefer to lie in the middle of them......I do like to pee on the towels though! :lol:

Sweetil.jpg

I've got Auntie Jill wrapped round my paw..as she keeps coming and talking to me and rubbling my nose..and each time she brings me some apple or greens chopped into nice small bite-size pieces...and ...don't tell her..but her two-foot Gwyn, crept down in the middle of the night to give me some bits of carrot and talk to me :D

thank you all once again for my get well messages
Love Sweetheart xx

Last edited:
Aw! Glad you're feeling a bit better Sweetheart! We're all rooting for you here x x x :wave:

Keep up the good work Sweetheart and with Jill looking after you you'll be fine and running around in no time! :love: :love:

Claire

Hello Sweetheart glad youre feeling a bit better, and its good to hear uncle Gwyn is doing the night-shift!:lol: :lol:

Back