• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storm & Mallow

Liz1966

Warren Veteran
Hi,

Please meet my house bunnies Storm & Mallow who were both born in May this year. I bought Storm when he was 8 weeks old. 10 days after I got him he stopped eating & ended up living with the vet for 8 days fortunately he fully recovered (no idea why he stopped eating, no signs of illness). He came home & recovered. I soon decided that he would like a friend. I bought Mallow who was born in early May & is 2 weeks older than Storm. Despite both being bucks they have bonded & are now best of friends.
Mallow is the Opal butterfly & Storm is the blue otter.
DSC00174.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

moses my boy lionhead was born on the 2nd of may so they are similar ages
here he is

Image006.jpg

looks like your two are bigger than my little moe

Madysmummy - it looks like Little Moe has the same table manners as Storm. He sees the food in the bowl then tips the bowl up so the food falls on the floor (with some food landing on his head). I've had to buy new bowls for them so he can't fling them around or wear them as a hat!

Back