• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My guinea piggles

Radish

Mama Doe
some of my pigs....

P9090058.jpg

pigs6.jpg

pig33.jpg

P9090018.jpg

P9090029.jpg

Awwww! :love: :love: :love: They are SO cute! Is it me or do they have really big ears...:shock: :lol: ...maybe it is me, or maybe its because Pearl has loads of fluff covering her ears?! lol They are really sweet! :love:

I keep coming back to look! They are just so adorable, are they all just bubbas?:D

hi two are 16 weeks old and the other four are 12 weeks old.

their ears may look big because they had a bad lice infestation when i bought them and i clippered most of their fur off,it's still growing back. they have been having a bathing regime and injections from the vet which will all finish this week.

five of the six are doing really well but the grey/lemon/white pig is still a bit scabby on her rump,hopefully though this will all be getting better very soon.
due to the amount of bathing and handling they are becoming very very tame:D

the pics aren't bad but i have been known to sit beside the run taking pictures for two hours until i get what i want:oops:

Last edited:
I think people just post piccies of piggies to make me want one even more :rolleyes:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :love: :love: :love:

Back