• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cool toy

racheld69

Mama Doe
Hi :wave: bought this for Barney today and he loves it - not seen it before so think it is a new one - is £6 something/£7 from Pets at Home - is a carrot patch that they have to pull the sisal carrots out of holes(have you all seen the snack shack too? They are AMAZING!).

The snack shacks look great and my buns certainly liked it. Have however now taken it away from them because Hoops was going into gastric stasis on Wednesday morning and the night before she had a good old munch on the snack shack. Can't help but link the two (although I know it may be completely unrelated). The carrot patch thing looks interesting tho - mine enjoyed the carrot tree that was on a similar theme x

Great :evil: I am mad at you now :lol: all because I have to go get rabbit food tomorrow and they unfortunately sell it the cheapest - and now you're going to make me look in the toy section and now you are going to make me buy it and I dont have money! :evil: :lol:

Great :evil: I am mad at you now :lol: all because I have to go get rabbit food tomorrow and they unfortunately sell it the cheapest - and now you're going to make me look in the toy section and now you are going to make me buy it and I dont have money! :evil: :lol:

Make sure you look at the snack shack too - that is ace as well! better get a loan before you go! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got one of those naturals logs filled with carroty stuff. The buns seem to love knawing on it and chucking it about the place.:D

I will have to have another look in their soon as the lady said they were getting in a load of new small animal stuff soon!

I do need to go as I am still redesigning the rat cage for my poor sarah who now has a perminant head tilt and no balance:(

Have however now taken it away from them because Hoops was going into gastric stasis on Wednesday morning and the night before she had a good old munch on the snack shack. Can't help but link the two (although I know it may be completely unrelated). x

I will make sure Barney doesn't eat too much at once then just incase!

i bought a giant willow ball from there yesterday and popped in a couple of pellets......i now don't have a giant willow ball anymore.......it's half a giant willow ball.

snak shaks aren't recomended, they are made from wood shavings and honey which i'm sure is bad for buns.
I belive the edilbe bowl poisoned my hamster :(

snak shaks aren't recomended, they are made from wood shavings and honey which i'm sure is bad for buns.
I belive the edilbe bowl poisoned my hamster :(

oh dear! That would explain why Wobbles and now Barney refuse to eat the walls and just massacre the roof - I wouldn't like wood shavings but I will keep an eye on this as Barney eats everything and anything he can find so it might be on the menu soon!

Back