• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain waterproof hutch cover! - Only £1

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
I was in Poundland this afternoon and decided to get a cover for my BBQ as it's not been getting much use lately and I noticed that they had larger covers for sunloungers......

hutchcover1.jpg

hutchcover2.jpg

hutchcover4.jpg

hutchcover5.jpg

hutchcover6.jpg

And they are a great size for covering a 6x6x2 hutch. Just make sure there is enough ventilation. :D :D :D

I'll invest in something a bit more substantial for the really cold wet weather but I think they are great as a temporary cover until I get something else sorted. Especially as they are only a pound each!

*edit* and just as I put them on it started raining!! Yay, my bunnies will stay dry. :D

Last edited:
i may buy one. I sounds good. I may buy a couple as they are probably likely to tear at that price. is there different sizes? If so, which should I get for a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch?

I think the sun lounger covers only come in the one size and that's the one I got. It says it's 2000x400x650mm on the packet.

The BBQ one says 1320x500x910mm.

i got one for the table a while back though where we live its really windy even when it isnt anywhere else, and all i could hear was the sheet blowing so i bought a proper table cover
it looks cute on the hutch!

lisa

i got one for the table a while back though where we live its really windy even when it isnt anywhere else, and all i could hear was the sheet blowing so i bought a proper table cover
it looks cute on the hutch!

lisa

Yeah, it did flap about quite a bit but is fine now that I have secured it. :D

cool i never secured ours to the table:lol: well ive got it spare if i ever need to use it and they are a bargain!

lisa

And they are a great size for covering a 6x6x2 hutch. Just make sure there is enough ventilation. :D :D :D

I'll invest in something a bit more substantial for the really cold wet weather but I think they are great as a temporary cover until I get something else sorted. Especially as they are only a pound each!

Hi Julie. That looks great. I reckon as your hutch is backed up against a wooden shed all you'd need if the temperature drops really low is to put a carpet off- cut, or even an old duvet, over the roof under the cover as the plastic will keep everything dry anyway.

Back