• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

British Rabbit Council

beckys bunnies

Warren Scout
:wave: Does anyone know a contact number for the British Rabbit Council as i need to get in touch with them i've send them an email (3 days ago) but had no reply :( :(

I've just rang it but no answer it's the same number i rang the other day too but no answer. I'm wanting to find out some info about some rabbits i've got, is there any other way i can find this out i've got all the ring numbers? :?

If you go onto the BRC site and then on to the page for the specific Breed you will find a list of Breeders
Maybe phone one of them who may be able to help with how to get in touch with the BRC

Have the BRC been abducted by aliens !! :? :shock:

Janex

well had a right time trying to get hold of them, got hold of the main man Mr Brooks he said someone should be answering, he was very nice and asked me to try again if i had no luck i had to ring him back with the details of my rabbits and he would sort it out for me on monday as he said they would answer the phone to him. :) Anyway got through and got the info i was wanting so happy endding :lol: :lol:

Back