• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

last night....

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
i was ready for bed in my fluffy dressing gown sitting on the floor with the buns and Minstrel started cleaning me!! I don't know whether to be offended if he thought I was dirty or flattered that he thought i was soft enough to be another rabbit!! It was very sweet and quite tickly I had to concentrate on being stil!!

well i can't say that I licked him back, not sure i'd like rabbit fur in my mouth but i did give him lots of strokes and nose rubs! :lol:

I have one buck here that as soon as you start stroking him licks you, its very sweet. My OH whos 'not into rabbits' was really excited when i told him and I had to take him straight out to see the licky rabbit! :lol: He thought it was very sweet when Conan licked him and rushed in to get him a huge carrot as a treat.

'Not into rabbits' :rolleyes: yeah right!! :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwww you so have to pretend you are grooming them back, dont obviously give them full blown licks but just close your mouth and do the licking gesture with your head to them :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww you so have to pretend you are grooming them back, dont obviously give them full blown licks but just close your mouth and do the licking gesture with your head to them :love:

Yeah I do that, I rub their heads with my nose :lol: But since I have got my second bunny I'm not important enough for bunny kisses anymore :(

Sweetpea is the most licky bunny ever! So much so that she starts to tickle, she doesn't seem to like grooming Poppy and Gus...just me and Dave :roll:
I keep thinking she'll wear her tounge out :lol:

It's very sweet....I try and get her to groom the other two by putting my finger near them while she's licking it...she soon figures it out and stops!

he loves you !
moses has just started licking me and its great - since having mady moo i've had only 2 licks from her (no joke) i think shes just a moody moo cos she doesn't lick moses either but little moe is really a love snuggle bun :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww I love the sound of sweetpea :love:

She is a real sweetheart, so affectionate and loving (though I think she only tolerates the other buns rather than loves them :roll: ) :love: she spent the first 2 years of her life in a tiny hutch with hardly any human interaction so I'm really suprised how affectionate she is...hopefully she's greatful for me getting her out :lol: :lol: shes the grey one to the left in my sig

I'd prefer it if he licked me tho rather than just my dressing gown, I think he just thought i was a rather oversized rabbit!

She is a real sweetheart, so affectionate and loving (though I think she only tolerates the other buns rather than loves them :roll: ) :love: she spent the first 2 years of her life in a tiny hutch with hardly any human interaction so I'm really suprised how affectionate she is...hopefully she's greatful for me getting her out :lol: :lol: shes the grey one to the left in my sig

Awwwwwwwww yup it goes Sweetpea Gus and Poppy dont it? :love:

I'd prefer it if he licked me tho rather than just my dressing gown, I think he just thought i was a rather oversized rabbit!

My Bambi adored my pink fluffy dressing gown too the worst bit is when they want to arrange your dressing gown into a bed and lunge at you to bite it to pull it into place - ouch! :shock: :lol:

Well minstrel was licking the dressing gown and piper was nibbling on my pj bottoms, i'll have to get ready for bed early more often. Never had that much attention from them before!

Well minstrel was licking the dressing gown and piper was nibbling on my pj bottoms, i'll have to get ready for bed early more often. Never had that much attention from them before!

:lol: :lol: :lol: awwwwww!

And Lou course I remembered who could forget your cutie bunnies :D

Back