• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name ideas needed!

Danielle&James

Warren Scout
I brought a male lionhead yesterday and am stuck for name ideas! He is black and about 2 months old as he has only just come away from his mother, we adopted him from pets at home.

I have come up with Peter and Benjamin, as I want a proper but different name.

Does anyone have any ideas?

you say brought..then adopted?? was he in the adoption section or for sale???

just wondering how such a young bunny could be up for adoption in PAH:?

well I adopted him but paid £20 for him so its kind of both, we were told that his mum had a very large "litter" (I don't think thats the correct term!) so had to give some of them away.

some names i've come up with .........

alfie
norman
luca
max
james
dave
noah
Jonah
william
barney
simon

i prefer 'proper' names for animals but there are lots of different names on here. neil and maria did a list of the most and least popular names a while back. i would find it but i'm hopeless at finding old threads

I'd say go with Otis ;) my friend had a rabbit when she was little called otis, because thats then name of a company who make lifts and she though her bunny jumped up and down...so it was Otis :lol:

Otis is nice...and good to know they give the money to charity! Wasn't you i was questioning it was PAH!:D

or Hamish.....?

I always name my animals 'human' names, i was stuck for ideas when i was naming my rabbit so i bought a cheap baby name book for inspiration :)

Back