• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Terrible Start to the Day *WARNING VERY DISTRESSING POST*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The woman who lives 4 doors down from me knocked on my door about half an hour ago. She said 'please help, my daughters Rabbits have been hurt by a Fox...................

I wont describe the scene I have just witnessed.......:cry: :cry:

Weeks ago I TOLD the woman that the Rabbits hutch was not only too small but also it was not predator proof..............:censored:
Her daughter was obviously very upset and what does the :censored: stupid Mother say....

'I promise that me and Daddy will buy you 2 more Rabbits from P@H this weekend

:censored: :censored: :censored:

I just had to walk away or I would have said something I may have come to regret.

Why are people so bloody irresponsible..............

:censored: :censored: :censored:

I now keep having 'flashbacks' of when Ronan was taken from INSIDE my house by a :censored: Fox

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Awwww sorry Jane - how horrible of that woman to drag you into it too, poor bunny, and poor little girl with a stupid mum :(

Oh no Jane..... when she says hurt..... were they alive then???? I guess not if shes getting 2 more!!!! Stupid, stupid woman!!:censored: :censored: :evil:

Oh no Jane..... when she says hurt..... were they alive then???? I guess not if shes getting 2 more!!!! Stupid, stupid woman!!:censored: :censored: :evil:

There were just remains of one and I suspect the other died of shock as there were no signs of external injury

:cry:

Janex

Those poor buns having to suffer so unnecessarily, but why on earth did the woman drag you into it, what did she expect you to do once they were dead:cry:

Those poor buns having to suffer so unnecessarily, but why on earth did the woman drag you into it, what did she expect you to do once they were dead:cry:

She said she 'could not cope with picking them up'..........

She sould not even cope with doing a bum wash for one of them when he had a mucky Bum. She said it made her 'feel faint'......:roll:

How she copes with her kids poo and puke I dont know

Janex

:evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: Poor buns. I had a similar experience with someone several years back. People are just incredibly stupid and brainless sometimes. Must have been pretty distressing for you to have witness the aftermath.
Taz

How distressing for you Jane, and how inconsiderate of her to start your day like that when the situation was beyond any help from you.

Oh how HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

Poor, poor little bunnies.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Stupid, irresponsible people.:evil: :censored: :evil: :censored: :evil:

I cannot fathom that people like this HAVE pets, when they can't deal with looking after them and are not responsible enough to make sure that they are safe from harm and properly looked after.:evil: :evil:

What a horrific thing for you to have to get dragged into this morning, Jane.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Jane, what a start to the day for you :cry: :cry:
Why are people like this when it comes to animals, how can people be so heartless ?:cry: :cry:

Well the little girl has been given the day off school and they are going to P@H to 'choose some new Rabbits'.............

Well its what you do when your kids 'toy' is 'broken' isn't it.........:censored:

I give up......................

How all you Rescues cope with situations like this on a regular basis is beyond me. I feel an over-whelming urge to smack the stupid woman

:censored:

Janex

That's ridiculous giving her the day off school and unless they 'fox proof' the hutch before tonight Mr Fox will be back for seconds :cry:

Some people are beyond belief aren't they :evil:

How awful and what a stupid woman...have you told her the fox will return asi can see them getting through dozens of poor buns:evil: :evil: :cry:

and yes the urge to slap people like this gets stronger and stronger:oops:

Poor bunns :cry: :cry: :cry:

I will never forget finding Esmerelda and Hann :cry: :cry: :cry:

They really need to do something about the hutch, as the fox WILL be back tonight.

Oh Jane, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you gave her a good talking to, people like that are at risk of learning nothing from a very distressing event.

Poor buns :cry:

Back