• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For JILL HONEYBUNNY - Toot Toot!! And You're Not Getting Them Back!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Toot Toot for JILL HONEYBUNNY!!! For being a fab bunny rescue and remind her that all of us who have been lucky enough to adopt a bunny from her are NOT GIVING THEM BACK!!!:D :love:

Frasier sends his love - but he's staying here!!!:D :bunny: :bunny:

August106.jpg

Last edited:
Aww thank you Romy....and he looks so comfy no wonder he doesn't want to come back:D
Luckily most of our owners do keep the bunnies..only a very small number have been returned......the 3 coming back in will make it 7 bunnies returned out of....approx 230...so not too bad :D

My Ex-Honeybunny Bob is mine, all mine, if you want him back Jill..... you'll have to kill me first!:lol:

fluffies078.jpg

And get past Butch!!:lol: :lol:

Aug3-07019.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww stunning bunnies, My honeybunny is at Rainbow Bridge now but if she weren't Jill wouldn't be having her back!!

Iris

Picture587.jpg

Here's Ant from Honeybunnies (white bun on the right) and his pal Hoops - as I said on the other thread, you're not getting Ant back! We love him FAR too much!! xx

HoopsandAnt.jpg

You are all lovely to post this ..has really cheered me up:D

Phil I always think how lucky Iris was to spend her last year with you..you gave an oldie the love she'd not had before.

Flick..you know how great I think you are for taking on 2 challenging buns as your first rabbits..and giving them such a terrific home.

As for Ant..well not only do I know he's staying..but i may be giving you an extra bun on a temp basis soon!:lol:

And Donna..."IF" i wanted Bob back..Butch would be a push over..it's you who's scary!!:lol: :lol:

And well my unofficial honeybunny Poppet is certainly staying with me much to his dismay at present as he hates mommy cos she is the medicine giving queen :lol: :lol: :lol:

Photo-0007.jpg

Back