• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont believe it...I have a Tri-Dutch-Pics Added

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
...and its got to be fate:

A TRI-COLOUR DUTCH has just come through my door!!! I was expecting a 'mixed breed rabbit'.

I am so happy after all that happened with the other pair I was looking at. He is a beautiful boy and will post pictures soon!!

On the down side he is under weight as is the heavily pregnant female nethie who came with him, 14 months and on her 3rd litter. :evil:

There is also a male nethie who apart from his claws is in good shape. :(

Last edited:
Ooooh I tri-colour!!! After all that hassle last time, it must be fate.

Poor Nethie, 14 months, 3rd litter!!!!, thats terrible.:evil: :censored:

Look forward to piccies!

Oh wow :p Hope he soon is in tip top condition - and that poor girly nethie, babies and boy too - I do so love nethies :(

I know. The wee thing is so stressed out.....so pretty though. Have called her Izzy. She is due on Sunday so not convinced the babies will pull through after such an ordeal.

The male nethie could be Tarquins twin, Elve ;)

Just going to get some piccies of the boys but I wont disturb Izzy.

This is Guiness, a 14 month black otter nethie buck:

30-08-07_1706.jpg

30-08-07_1707.jpg

and this is Caspian

30-08-07_1708.jpg

30-08-07_1709.jpg

30-08-07_1711.jpg

Isnt he beautiful???

HE.....IS.....GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I have only ever had one tri-coloured Dutch.....a lovely boy called Benjamin. I sadly lost him the summer before last at the age of 8 1/2.:cry:

This was my Benjamin! (sorry for rubbish pic!)

ABenjamin.jpg

Awwww he is gorgeous....a proper harlequin face too.

Pic isnt very good but Caspian is actually a blue tri-colour as opposed to black or chocolate. His markings are not show quality but he is sooo lovely.

I am amazed the breeder didnt know what he was, pretty sure she would not have given him away if she did :?

I have always figured that they are called tri-colour instead of harli because of the white markings - which would be the third colour.:D

Back