• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snap Happy Weekend

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Got a bit snap happy at weekend so i thought I'd post some pics of the clan as it's been ages. I could get any good ones of Rosie and Leo as they never manage to sit still long enough!!

Tia
Picture010-1.jpg

Charlie
Picture008.jpg

Willow
Picture003.jpg

Dandelion and Florence
Picture062.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture064.jpg

The third picture had me well worried.. I thought the black bunny was grieving over the other dead one :cry:

GREAT pics......and GORGEOUS buns!!!!!:D :D

OMG, Jill.....now that you mention it......that looks WELL sad!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock:

The third picture had me well worried.. I thought the black bunny was grieving over the other dead one :cry:

I Know!! I went into panic mode when i saw Flo laying like that! She didn't even move when i opened th hutch door! Once I saw her tum going up and down I was ok.

She's such a lovely, good natured rabbit. She's still quite a big girl despite have free run of the garden every day but both her and Charlie do get spoilt by my mum and dad.

aaawww, she looks slimer than when I had her. I'm glad she went to such a good home :D

Back