• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Older Pairs Coming Back Pics Added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
to say I'm P**sed off is an understatement..
rehoming has slowed to non-existent with so many buns coming in..some in a dreadful state...and today I've been asked to take back in a pair who were adopted from us a little while ago..and an older boy with his partner who he was adopted to live with......
Sadly forever homes don't seem to do what they say on the tin:cry: :cry:

Anyone for a pair of 3 year old, nervous dutch girlies..or an older dutch girl with a dutch x boy who suffers with eye probs.........sadly I expect these 2 pairs to be with us a long time.....:cry:

Last edited:
:( :(

Sorry Jill. I have had to take back 3 buns since starting rehoming, 2 because bondings failed and 1 because the owner decided she couldnt cope wih her.

Happily they are all now settled into loving homes and none of them were here for more than a month.

Why is it so busy at the moment? :?

Awww that's such a shame :( I've been told that struggling on with my animals is no good, but if you give up when it's a struggle that's no good either :(

Doesnt it drive you mad!:censored: Theyre just arnet enough 'forever homes' to go round without people handing them back.:cry:

Would like more info on the dutch girlies,are these bonded and would they bond with my buckndoe,rickp.s would love to give them forever home and i would mean it.:D

Would like more info on the dutch girlies,are these bonded and would they bond with my buckndoe,rickp.s would love to give them forever home and i would mean it.:D
Have pm'd you and will post pics soon..as far as bonding goes the 2 girls may well be ok and it would probably depend on your 2:?

These are the girls..Topaz a yellow dutch and her sister Teasel

TopazandTeasel.jpg

Topaz
Topaz.jpg

Teasel
Teasel.jpg

I know the buck will be ok,but can seperate the run in two for a while so they can get too know each other then try the bond,rick:D

They're gorgeous! Hope they don't prove too hard to re-home although it makes me SO CROSS that people do this. You definitely won't be getting my Honeybunny back either!! x

Back