• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Sunnie is hungry

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
When I came to feed the bunny gang, I noticed that they had made a mess with water from their bowl. While I was drying the crate floor, Sunnie managed to escape. And here's where I found her:

dinnertime.jpg

Such a sweetie and not just beauty, brains too! :lol: Just getting in there quick while the opportunity arose. Clever girl!:lol: :lol: She is a beautiful colour:D

:lol: :lol:

I feed Lady Penelope and Timmy at opposite ends of the kitchen......Penelope is TERRIBLE about food, and as soon as I set her dish down, she dives at it and plants both front paws firmly in the middle of it! I don't know if she thinks someone is going to take it back or what.....but if Timmy comes too close to her bowl, she starts making a noise that sounds like a chicken clucking!!!:shock: :shock: :lol: It doesn't matter if she has only eaten five minutes previously.....in her eyes, anything that ends up on the left side of the kitchen is HERS!!!:lol: :lol:

I have two bowl for 4 bunnies, but usually they all want to eat from the same bowl and squeeze their noses into that one. Luna likes to pull the bowl closer to her with the help of her feet, though, which isn't too popular with the other three.

Sunnie is such a beautiful bunster! Awwwwww :love:

Bunny feeding time is so much fun! Bobby won't let me anywhere near their bowl if he's eating nuggets and if he's eating greens, he picks em up and runs away with em so Nibbles can't steal them!!! He growled at her once coz she went to eat a bit of cauliflower he was nibbling on. It was a big bit, he's so greedy. Those 2 always race for the food bowl.
And I swear, you've not seen ANYTHING until you've seen feeding time with Biscuit. Theres binkys, theres happy grunts and there's foot stomping when it's all gone!!!! She knows the sound of the excel going into the measuring cup!!!

Yeah, Snoopy growls a lot just before feeding time. He tries to secure himself the place at the front of the queue. Every few days they get some carrot or apple pieces, and then Penny and Luna usually grab a piece and run off. Penny sometimes hops around for more than a minute until she has found a secure spot to eat.
And then there is the fact that even though there are lots of greens or parsley leaves, the one that is in Snoopy's mouth is usually the best, so the girls try to steal it from his mouth. Looks like they are kissing, very funny.

Back