• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Vibes please.....a little nervous.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Recent events have left me a bit of a nervous bonder now :oops: Im convinced its rubbing off on the bunnies :roll:

Can I have some loving vibes for Paige and her bunny beau Betty (actually a boy) as we could really do with the space from a successful rehome right now :(

Its going Ok....dont want to jinx anything now, probably going to be a 5 dayer. Paige has more fiest to her than I thought!

Its annoying....I used to be so confident about it (possibly a little too confident) and now its turned me into a shivering wreck! One thump and i go screaching into the kitchen water sprey in hand!

Well Paige has basically scared the :censored: out of Betty now and he is just sat huddled in the corner. Good news is that when drunken OH goes into kitchen Paige runs to Betty for comfort.

Lots of positive bonding vibes for these two.. You saying about the water sprayer made me think to when myself and Hilda did our first bond :lol: :lol: I soaked poor Fudge he'd only gone up to Furby to sniff her and I jumped in with the water :oops: :oops:

Back