• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 rats in need of help urgent.....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
ive just been asked to take in 3 rats, 1 male 2 female all living together unfortunately the 2 girls might be pregnant, the owners said they are going to feed them to their reptiles because no one wants them, they are arriving with me tomorrow, but i need to find them place in rescue because if they are pregnant im going to be in weigh over my depth, im so busy with the bunnies i cant really start taking in small animals ive said ill take them because of whats going to happen, please can anyone help me by taking these guys :cry:

Oh dear, what horrible people:evil: :evil: I've just taken in 2 rats ( male and female ) who were kept together. I can take the male if that is of any help, but we are away on hols in 2 weeks so cannot take in 2 possibly preggers rats. If we were not going away I could have taken them all. I am pretty much full up at present, but will always try to squeeze in an extra one or two or three if they are desperate. We are in South Wales, just off the Severn bridge.
Taz.
p.s I run a sanctuary for rats:D I try to take the ones who would find it difficult to find a home, ie, the old, the sick or the ones with behavioural problems. I will help any rat though if I can.

Last edited:
I can take the 2 girls if you haven't found anywhere, I have a lot of experience with ratties and have spare ratty cages suitable for nursing, let me know xx

Back