• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

March Hare

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Right IO have been dying to know who lives with who on your siggie so can you go through it all for me please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..........................Binky and Bertie live together.....Cocoa and Poppet live together.....Mickey and Blossom live together.....Timmy and Lady Penelope live together.....Archie and Petal will hopefully be living together once she has had her spay.....that remains to be seen, as she is VERY dominant, so I hope her spay at the beginning of October will sort that out a bit!.....Harvey, Daisy, and Herbie are all currently single, and I keep trying to decide which boy will be Daisy's husbun. It seems like Herbie SHOULD be, as they are both Frenchies......but she and Harvey spend a lot of time cuddled up to each other against the wire of the run - so I can't decide!!!:roll: Millie, Jasper, and CheeChee actually belong to my oldest daughter, though I have had them here caring for them for AGES. She has now gotten her back garden completely refenced and new hutches and runs bought, and says she will be collecting them shortly. I am going to miss them SOOOOO much!!!!!:cry: :cry: They came here to stay with me quite some time ago after some rather nasty young lads came into her back garden through a dodgy place in the fence and stole her gorgeous black and white Dutch bunny 'Star' (who just HAPPENS to be my Timmy's brother!:cry: :cry: :cry: ). The boys were never caught, and she never saw Star again. It was INTENSELY upsetting.:cry: :cry: :evil: Honey is a single, as she is quite elderly - and RATHER 'moody', Squishy is single at the moment - but he lives in hope!!!!! :lol: :lol::lol:

Did I miss anybody?!?!?:lol:

It is AWESOME:D :D I love them all SO much!!! I have such a routine with them that it seems really easy for me. It is going to be very quiet here when my daughter's buns return to her house, as two of them are TERRORS!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Oh I wish I could have that many! But mine have to live inside and hubby would never allow it :cry:

Awww that is sooo nice. BUT, you've mentioned Lady Penelope in your first reply MarchHare, and I can not see her in your siggi? Do you have a piccie? Cos I love piccies!!!:lol: :lol:

Lady Penelope is my avatar! She is an ermine mini Rex!:D

Here she is!:D

ALadyPenelope.jpg

ALadyPenelope11.jpg

:oops: :oops: Sorry, didn't see your avatar! That piccie of Squishy ......:love: :love: :love: Now where do you live exactly????:lol: :lol:

I love the look of Herbie, I admire his ears everytime I see you post. :lol:

Mina thinks Squishy is very handsome. But maybe that's because he looks very like her and she's rather vain. . ;)

Herbie does have EXQUISITELY long ears.....and they are like velvet!!!!!:D His muzzle is so much darker than the rest of him, it looks like he has dipped his nose in a bucket of treacle!!!:lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww omg i love to knwo about your buns ahhhh ahahahahaahahah omg you have so many single buns and more more than 1 pair together wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this cos you are not too keen on the bonding? I think I need to see a pic of Timmy and Lady Penelope together :love:

I think you should getting bonding hun and create a couple of groups of 3 or more :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet you will miss the 3 buns that are your daughters and that is heartbreaking about Star nasty evil boys :evil:

Bonding TERRIFIES me! It didn't used to years ago.....but after a VERY nasty incident that happened in literally seconds a few years ago and left a bun very badly injured, I have been really reluctant and scared of doing it, except for in the rare instances where I am pretty much positive that it will go very smoothly.:( :(

Awwwwwwwwww hun I am sorry to hear that I woudl love to come have a go in secret without you there at bonding :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do your buns live in hutches? Sheds?

Bonding TERRIFIES me! It didn't used to years ago.....but after a VERY nasty incident that happened in literally seconds a few years ago and left a bun very badly injured, I have been really reluctant and scared of doing it, except for in the rare instances where I am pretty much positive that it will go very smoothly.:( :(

Luckily there is Auntie Janice. :D

Back