• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr & Mrs Blob

Bex

Warren Scout
I have two new friends that would like to be introduced, I've led a very sheltered life rabbit wise and I have to say these are two of the biggest buns I've personally seen so their names [blame my family] at the moment are Mr and Mrs Blob, they are also the most loved-up buns I've ever seen, its adorable watching them together.

Here is Mrs Blob;
6h2nbpw.jpg

She's half lop of some sort, but there's absolutely no lop to her ears.
4qib492.jpg

and here's her loving husbun Mr Blob;
52z6pm9.jpg

He's supposed to be crossed with a rex I think you can see it a bit in his face
6fsp3eu.jpg

They are both really gorgeous, if not somewhat overweight, but they have only been with us a couple of days so they will probably stablise soon.
2njxe3d.jpg

This picture shows his colour the best - does anybody know what colour he is classed as? I figured he had to be an agouti of some type but he's very different to Daphne who is silver agouti and Remus who is standard (wild bunny) colour, he has bands of different colours of (all agouti ticked) banded across his body, from white with silver ticks to silver with white ticks to almost a pinky, minky brown ticked colour over white (lol hard to describe)...anyway just wondered if there was a name for it.

They are generally very friendly but can be a bit nervous about being handled because they have hardly been handled before. Mrs Blob particularly is a mad digger which is refreshing because none of my other bunnies are really interested in digging dispite having a special 'digging pit' :lol:

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Thanks all, the Blobs are very flattered.

BirdieBun; it's a great colour combination in my opinion, she's such a rich choccy colour.

Estelle; they really are very cuddly, I had a great piccy of them snuggling in the grass but it came out all blurry just to spite me :lol:

Mr Blob is becoming quite the person snuggler too, he chased me round their home yesterday until knealt down and nose rubbed.

Mr Blob is a chinchilla who is in dire need of a moult! :lol: My Chin Nethie Thumper went red every summer, in the winter he'd moult it out and go back to his lovely normal colour.

Mr Blob is a chinchilla who is in dire need of a moult! :lol: My Chin Nethie Thumper went red every summer, in the winter he'd moult it out and go back to his lovely normal colour.

Lol great thanks for the tip off, having looked at photos online I thought he looked similar to chinchilla colouring, but admittedly the pinky colour did phase me somewhat lol

Thanks Tracey, they are so loved up to, constantly grooming each other and snuggling, makes me jealous :lol:

Back