• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helen Piggy is very jealous...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
... of her cousin Catalina Piggy for having just one baby! :lol:
0c-1.jpg

"get me out of here!"
0b-1.jpg

Helen and Hebe have been really chilled out when I bring them in... Helen flops over on her side and really likes to be stroked,
however, in this pic she flopped on her front - piggy happy feet!!! :lol:
0a-1.jpg

I love piggy feet. I have one piggy who has one pink foot whilst the rest are black!
You can hardly see where mum ends and a baby begins!

Oh poor Helen :shock: She will be worn out with that lot so I hope they find homes soon - I love piggy feet too :p When Florence had her 4 she used to jump up onto the hidey house and look down at her greedy babies and laugh :lol: Well OK I imagined the laughing :oops: She had the top half of a small cat carrier so it was nice and roomy for her to lounge on away from the babies :)

Last edited:
:shock: Oh my, is that 5? Gorgeous pigsters!

What are you keeping them in? Do you want some cage grids?

Wow, what a clever piggie - I didn't know Catalina could type :lol: :lol:

Those piccies are amazing Faye. Helen still look quite big, is she or is it the angle of the photo?

Catalina has got her figure back really quickly (I wish I had).

She is such a good mom, Merlot makes a sort of bubbly/popping noisy if Catalina is out of sight and Catalina comes running.

:shock: Oh my, is that 5? Gorgeous pigsters!

What are you keeping them in? Do you want some cage grids?

yep - Helen had 5 :shock: They were in a 6ft hutch, but I've moved them indoors into a piggy cage because the weather got cold (the babies are quite little)... I'll move Helen and her girls back out when it's time to separate them from the boys. :D cage grids would be cool if you don't need them - I can set up a playground in the front room for them :thumb:

Wow, what a clever piggie - I didn't know Catalina could type :lol: :lol:

Those piccies are amazing Faye. Helen still look quite big, is she or is it the angle of the photo?

Catalina has got her figure back really quickly (I wish I had).

She is such a good mom, Merlot makes a sort of bubbly/popping noisy if Catalina is out of sight and Catalina comes running.

I think they're a clever bunch! :lol: Both of the girls are also great mums, it is funny to watch Helen buldozing all the babies out of the way when one wheeks - I don't think she can tell which one it is, so she just goes into the bundle of babies head first! :lol:

Back