• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Pics + Vids of Milly & Molly in their run!!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
I have put them in their run for 2 hours today. They seem to love being in there. I took loads of pictures and some videos. Molly knows now how to escape. She climbs onto my shoulder. I get her down just in time but now that she now knows, she'll be doing it all the time. I know that someone on here mentioned I put pond netting over the hutch while I am inside. I haven't tried that yet but I will. Anyone else have any other suggestions? My head pokes out of the top of the run so the roof can not go down so I need some sort of way to have a roof above my head, like a trianglaur roof over my head. Anyway, here are the pics:

Look at me, she says, ain't I just gorgeous???
4kwqfxk.jpg

Hello??? Can't she hear me. I want your attention.
4hwsj0z.jpg

Molly Meerkat
6atbltt.jpg

Look, they're in the same position
Molly
4qgx343.jpg

Milly
4lhzzhi.jpg

Milly Meerkat in litter tray
4ms5468.jpg

Milly on top of the house
54bygr4.jpg

I have no idea what this caption should be. Maybe we could have a little competition to find the best caption for this picture. :D
68co685.jpg

Videos now. Haven't they got so much better with handling and nervousness? They come to me now. Don't know if it's from friendliness or just trying to escape:rolleyes: .
Milly and molly running around. Isn't Milly just amazing to come up and hello like that? If anyone didn't see my other threads, when I got them a week ago, they were so nervous and wouldn't let me stroke and hold them without them panicing. Look at them now.
Running Around

And this is Molly's First Movie. Isn't she amazing? She just comes up to me and she jumped on my lap and then slid off.:oops:
Molly's First Movie

Hope you liked all the pics and videos. You'll see a lot more of them in the future. :lol:

thanks. I love them so much. Still trying to stop Milly biting my feet. I tried taking my shoes off to see if it's the plastic that she likes to bite, but she bit my feet tooo!!! :shock: She is a feet-hater!!! :lol: She doesn't bit anywhere else thankfully. Just feet!!

Awwwwwwwwwww I only just saw there were videos and awwwwwwwwww how cute I love when she jumps off the top of her housey roof she looks like a lil froggie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They are both so sweet are they sisters? :love:

thanks. She does look like a frog, doesn't she? :lol: They are both sisters(thankfully!!!). The vet confirmed it yesterday. And the vets were so good that they can do the spay at 4-5 months rather than wait 6 months. So it works out to be in the November month. FIREWORKS!!!! :evil:

thanks. She does look like a frog, doesn't she? :lol: They are both sisters(thankfully!!!). The vet confirmed it yesterday. And the vets were so good that they can do the spay at 4-5 months rather than wait 6 months. So it works out to be in the November month. FIREWORKS!!!! :evil:

Aww I am sure they will be fine and glad you agree about the froggie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So cute!

Wow! I was just wondering how she was going to get down from there and she jumped down :lol: Lovely, lovely buns

thanks elve. They seem very happy buns. When I went over to them in the run, they ran over to the wire mesh where I was standing to come and say hello. Ain't that cute? I'll try and get a video of it tomorrow.

Back