• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny in town!

Liloupricou

Young Bun
Hi all,

I don't know if you remember but last week we lost our little Tiny from a tragic mistake of the stupid Vet (the vet broke his spine by not hangling him properly)

We didn't want to get a new bunny until December / January but.... we got a new one on Saturday. He's a dwarf lop and he's so cute, white with blue eye. He's so funny and mad!

I know it's soon but it eases the pain in a way, I still miss my little Tiny, I will always have him in my mind and in my heart. They are both different, Tiny was from a refuge and has been traumatised before so he was very scared all the time even if at the end he felt more comfortable and Snoopy well it’s only 8 weeks old and he’s so funny running around the house like mad and he’s very cheeky already .

I will post picture of him soon. I’m taking him to the vet on Saturday to be checked and have his jab done but I’m going to a new vet who was recommended to us.

Snoopy put back a smile on my face but I miss my little Tiny…

Back