• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has bonded four?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi. Pebbles and Domino have been bonded for 7 weeks, they are both around 6 months old. It was love at first sight, even on her terratory, they just wouldnt fight.

Domino is peanut butter and jellys son, and although they havent been together since he left her, she still grooms him through the mesh! She is due tp be spayed in around a months time.

Peanut Butter has just been spayed, and will be bonded with jelly once they are both healed etc, but i was wondering if it was possible to bond four??

two bucks and two does? But domino and pebbles 'coupleness' is just soooo cute i dont want to ruin it. Also....whenever peanut goes near d & p's run, domino gets angry, is it cus he thinks peanut wants pebbles? hes very protective of her, and domino and peanut are both alike in personality...they are father and son!

shall i try it? whas everyon elses experience? i dont mind having two pairs at all

Sorry, I found it nerve wracking enough just bonding my two!!! I am sure there are lots of people on here who can give you some good advice though! Good Luck.

Having a bonded four should come with a warning ........ :lol: :lol:

CIMG7682.jpg

DSC_0496.jpg

CIMG3743.jpg

CIMG3695.jpg

CIMG8040.jpg

greatdistractiontraining.jpg

Definately try it just don't say you weren't warned!!! :lol: :lol:

lol f only you could have seen my face at that last picture!! i just went :O:O:O

how is your grass so nice with that ammount of bunnies lol!
How did you get the two males not to fight??
do you think i should bond peanut and jelly, and then bond them with domino and pebbles?

OR

Put them all in together before peanut and jelly are bonded?

To be honest I've always found the males easier to bond than the females. If I was you I'd bond them all together; it will save you time and stress and also the dynamics of a group are different to the whole pair thing and it will be the same sex rabbits that need to sort themselves out more so than the mixed - if that makes sense? :?

Oh and the grass was newly laid then - doesn't look quite the same now and we had to buy a leaf vac to get rid of all the poop!! :lol: :lol:

yeh i get what you mean. Well jelly is bossy and a right madam! where as pebbles is so placid because she let domino be the boss when we bonded them in her terratory at the rspca, she is so submissive. so i dont think she will challenge jelly.
But then its peanut and domino im worried about, they are both so similar, although domino was snipped at 14 weeks, before he even HAD hormones lol!!so hes gentle too!eek im scared lol

You'll be fine, just make sure you follow all the rules - neutral territory ...... etc - and thet you have plently of time and don't have a million and one other things to worry about. The less stressed you are the less stressful it will be! Good Luck!!

I always find males much harder to bond - I used to say females however I have experienced true violence between boys and well I now swear boys are harder or maybe it is just my awkward Poppet I really dont know - good luck anyway :D

Also I did bond 4 buns (2 of each sex) and they were great together for 7 months then the decided they wanted to fall out (my 2 boys) so even intital good bonds can break :rolleyes:

my hubby is looking for house with bigger garden as we speak hahahahahaah

it brilliant picture

do they fight at all though i wonder i bet they have there moments

Im lucky....My OH has a huge idea in his head about the 'rabbit village' he wants to build :lol: :lol:

That picture of them all on the grass is absolute bunny paradise!!

I wish I could have all those lovely buns. I would like to bond four, I have a lovey dovey male/female pairing and am about to get 2 neutered brothers, not sure how it could all work out, but might give it a little try and see how it goes. Scary, but I suppose you don't know until you actually try!!

Good luck

Back