• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

true love lasts a lifetime

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
These 2 little sweeties arrived on Fri night last week. The previous owner kept them in a hamster cage that might be large enough for a dwarf hammie:evil: No bedding or toys ( not that there was room anyway ) and of course the usual sawdust and reggie rat. The worse part though is she put both male and female in together:evil: :evil: :censored: The doe is now on pregnancy watch. I have separated them, which is such a pity as they are soo much in love. They are allowed supervised ' together time ' and he will be neutered, so they can live together again. He is not in the slightest bit interested in doing what comes naturally to male rats:oops: :oops: , which is leaning me towards the idea that she is already preggers:( Either that or he respects her right not to be humped every 5 mins:oops: :lol: Both had one of the worse cases of skin mites I have ever seen. They have been treated and this is clearing up nicely now.

truelove.jpg

Aww, bless!!!!!:D I am SO glad that they are going to have a MUCH more comfortable, loving, and happier life!!!!!:D

Back