• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Sweetheart Update..she's coming home!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may have read about poor Sweetheart who arrived 10 days ago
she has a lump on her stomach the size of a grapefruit:cry:
Sweetheartslumpa.jpg

Well she is going to the vet tomorrow for the vet to find out exactly what it is..
please send all the vibes you can that it turns out to be something that can be treated....if it is cancer and has spread we have agreed for the vet to let Sweetheart go under the GA...:cry:
I gave her a nice long cuddle before I took her to Ange tonight..(Ange is taking her up to the vet in Nottingham in the morning...)
sweet.jpg

Last edited:
Oh lots and lots of positive vibes for sweetheart I hope shes going to be okay.. let us know when you have news from the vets I'll spend my day worrying about her :( lovely girl..

Oh Sweetheart, bless you. :(

Will be sending plenty of get well vibes and wishing her the best of luck. She really deserves the chance of a happy life.

Sending tons and TONS of positive vibes for Sweetheart......I SO hope that it turns out to be something that can be easily treated. Will be thinking of you both. Huge bunny cuddles and nose rubs to Sweetheart......Good Luck, beautiful girl. XXXXX

Back