• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rannoch puppy pics

Hi, for those of you who are puppy people too, thought I would post a few of the latest pics of him. Have had him just over 4 weeks now, and my has he grown! think he has doubled at least in size and he is just amazing! OH is completely smitten still and loves him to pieces!
anyway...
This was him curled up on Shadow's beanbag at about 8 weeks old,
DSCN1471.jpg

And now at 11 weeks old, look at the size difference!
DSCN1519.jpg

In the middle of anaconda wrestling (is actually a draught excluder but he gets a complex if we call it that!)
DSCN1527.jpg

I just love this close up of his face!:lol:
DSCN1534.jpg

And finally, after a hard days play, he managed to convince Shadow to stay put while he snuggled up behind her!
DSCN1539.jpg

I was amazed she stayed there, but sometimes she seems to like the closeness, rest of the time she puts him in his place!:lol:
So there you go, my lovely boy!
x Jess

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

he is so gorgeous!!!!! and he has grown sooo much :shock:

bless him i dont think you realise until you look back over older pics just how much they grow!!! :eek:

he is so gorgeous!!

if ever you are down this way we must get together for dog walkies!

GORGEOUS dogs!!! I LOOOOOOOVE Weimeraners......even though I can't SPELL it!!!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

He is actually a slovakian rough haired pointer, not a weim. I already have one of those too! They are a pedigree breed, 3 breeds went into them- the weimaraner, the german wire haired pointer and the ceskey fousek - the slovakian bit. Originally they tried to register them as wire haired weimaraners but the big weim peeps were having none of it as they aren't true weims. He is registered as an import as the kennel club don't recognise them over here yet, there are about 200 in the country, prob bit over that now.

And March Hare, you were only one letter out, that's pretty impressive!!!
xx

:lol: :lol:

I must have my stupid hat on tonight......I was thinking of a long-coated Weim, and your boy is very obviously not smooth coated!:roll: Duh!!! I must be sleep deprived!!!:lol: I have never heard of this breed, he is truly gorgeous!!!!!:D :D :D

Back