• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddle Bunnies

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Here are Pippa and MJ, cuddling as ever, these two are never apart from each other :love:

Note the carpeted ramp - the only way I got them to use the ramp and hutch and today for the first time they were both upstairs when I went out to give them their breakfast :D

7Sept07039-1.jpg

ps MJ isn't as fat as he looks there, I just looked and thought he looks a right porker, but it's the angle of the camera and his position (honestly!!)

ps MJ isn't as fat as he looks there, I just looked and thought he looks a right porker, but it's the angle of the camera and his position (honestly!!)
:lol: Must admit when I looked at the pic I thought "that's what Brody would look like if she was heavier" :lol:

:lol: Must admit when I looked at the pic I thought "that's what Brody would look like if she was heavier" :lol:

:no: he really isn't fat, the photo makes him look it and they're both moulting heavily. He doesn't eat that much tbh :)

Back