• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midnight is unwell :(

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
Poor Midnight still is unwell, after having her spay she overdid it when she did the worlds biggest binky in her hutch, when ment there was a fulid build up under the stiches and it had to be drained so sadly has to be ristricted to her pet carrier for a little while, but i wasn't to well either today so i was on the sofa so i had the carrier next to me and she kept licking my hand !

"Escuse me I spilt some water!"
DSC04421.jpg

"I may not live in here but that doesn't mean that you can poke that camaera in here push off!"
DSC04420.jpg

But then little Saffie got lonely so she came in to see Midnight, Paprika didn't come in because she wanted to play with her apple branch!
Here is that little Saffie playing in my tempoary I'm-really-ill-so-can't-go-upstairs bed.

"Tehe if I cough alot I'll be just like Steff!"
DSC04424.jpg

"Look what a big girl I am!"
DSC04423.jpg

well shes in her hutch now, but was in yesterday and up until about 3 this afternoon.

hopefully though on saturday she will get the all clear though finger crossed!

Fingers crossed that Midnight will be given the all-clear from the vet on Saturday.....then she can get back to doing some world-class binkying!!!!!:D :D

I hope that YOU feel better now, too!!!:D

Back