• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finn's outdoor play park

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I took him outside earlier with his climbing frame and tunnel

DSC03954.jpg

DSC03955.jpg

DSC03950.jpg

DSC03969.jpg

DSC03961.jpg

DSC03988.jpg

I gave him a treat, and he ran all around the table with it in his mouth then sat down to eat it right where I gave it to him :roll: :lol:

DSC04001.jpg

DSC04004.jpg

Back in the house playing with a cat toy

DSC04007.jpg

I want a drink mum!

DSC04027.jpg

And these arent great pictures, but he was grooming me for ages here :love:

DSC04044.jpg

DSC04043.jpg

What a beautiful lil ratty:love: Does he have a friend to live with ? Rats are very social and need company of their own kind.

Thanks guys :D

I dont let him loose in the garden, he was just playing on the table and sitting on me, I was close enough to pick him up if he looked like he was going to jump of. But he didnt try jumping or anything and he doesnt go too far from me anyways :D I would never take out more than one at a time though or I wouldnt be able to watch close enough :shock: And I wouldnt put them on the floor because they would be off :lol:

He is a real character Jane, he is so different from the other boys :lol:

Does he have a friend to live with ? Rats are very social and need company of their own kind.

Im trying my best to find him a little friend :D

Im trying my best to find him a little friend :D[/QUOTE]

:oops: Oops, I remember your other post now about him. I hope you find him a friend soon. He is very handsome:love:

Back