• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huffy bunnies!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Patch and Benjis hutch/run is normally on the grass but since it was pretty cold last night i thought i would move it next to shed for some shelter etc on slabs - well all day today they have both sat in hutch looking so sorry for themselves and VERY grumpy :shock: - they want the grass back :lol: so me and Sy shall be moving them later and they will prob run daft as normal :roll: - why are buns so fussy :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: They let you know when they arent happy dont they :lol: Buu gets in right little moods sometimes :shock: :lol:

They hate ANY kind of change to their beloved routine - Benny is in a huff because I made the wind blow today :roll:

Ant got in a huff earlier because he had to go as a passenger to the vets with Hoops. Seems to have gotten over his strop now tho. x

Penelope was in a strop earlier because I changed her litter tray! She HATES it when I do it, and promptly jumps in and kicks the straw out all over the floor. I have to wait for her to get over her strop, then I go scoop it off the floor and put it back in the tray again!:roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny stories :lol: :lol:

Well they are still on slabs as had a hectic last two days but will move them back on grass later.... should see patch's poos :shock: he has covered slabs and some how they have manaed to escape out run and are all over patio :shock: we cleaned them twice yday and he has poo'd loads again :shock: i tell you, the day that rabbit stops pooin i will deffo worry :shock:

Yeah I love sweeping the patio after all 6 have had a run - bit like having a herd of sheep :roll: Easier than sweeping grass though :p

Our run is beside the front door and when I am hoovering the entrance I stick the pole in the run to get the poos off the grass :oops:

Back