• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who do I chose??

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Picture126.jpg

This little man has a choice of three beauties to choose from:

Megan
Picture079-3.jpg

Dolly
Picture074-1.jpg

Or Patches
Picture059-3.jpg

Currently all three are up for rehoming but due to the loss of Silver :cry: over a week ago, Lord Ted needs a partner ;)

Are you rehoming the girls but chosing one to keep? If so have the black girly...she will be hardest to rehome, certainly overlooked for two Harlequins.

Dolly is STUNNING!!! who is rehoming them?

A lovely lady on here contacted me via PM to express an interest in one of the Harlequins. Just waiting to hear back from her then one of them is off to a new home

I know people say Blacks are hard to rehome but I've never had a problem with homing them before :?

They are all very stunning and it'll def be hard to choose who stays :love:

i love the black one too shes stunning. def. not a sympathy vote either she is really sweet and they would make a nice looking partnership. i have to say though that letting him choose may be better- chemistry and all that;) :D

Back